- Mash 3 whole bananas in a large bowl.
- Mash in 2 tbsp of ABC (Almonds, brazil nut and cashew) spread.
- Stir in 1 cup of almond meal - I use Woolworths Macro - whole ground almonds (including skin).
- Stir in 1 cup of desiccated coconut.
- Stir in 2 tbsp of cocoa.
- Spoon into 20 mini muffin pans - I used silicon muffin moulds as they make it easy to remove muffins. Sprinkle with a little shredded coconut if you like.
- Pop into freezer for a couple of hours. Eat frozen as a little treat. Delicious!!
Sunday, December 15, 2013
Mini Chocolate Craving Crushers
These little parcels of yumminess are delicious and nutritious!! With no added sugar, egg or flour they are good for sensitive tummies too!
Remember to note though, that although these babies are nutritious, their high nut content means they quite calorie dense! The difference between these and your average chocolate - these are full of fibre, vitamins and minerals and actually fill you up, making them a much wiser choice to fill those choccie cravings!! One or two is enough though… Don't devour the whole batch!